Turnkey field-test solution for deploying, validating and troubleshooting networks up to 100G.
Compact, Steel-Toed and Field-Ready
Rising to the multiservice field-testing challenges of today and offering the scalability to cover the unforeseeable future, EXFO’s FTB-88100NGE (10M to 100G) and FTB-88100G (40G/100G) Power Blazer test modules have been designed to specifically address high-speed field deployments. Housing the FTB-88100NGE in EXFO’s FTB-2 Pro platform provides the most compact 10M-to-100G field testing solution on the market and supports wide range of technologies, including legacy TDM and new packet-based services. This EXFO innovation sets a new benchmark for the following in one compact,
• 10M-to-100G Ethernet
• OTU1 to OTU4 (including standard and overclocked rates)
• OC-1/STM-0 to OC-768/STM-256
Both the FTB-88100NGE and the FTB-88100G are EXFO Connect-ready, which means that both technicians and managers can reap the benefits of EXFO’s FTB cloud-based services.
A Game Changer for High-Speed Service Deployment
The FTB-88100NGE Power Blazer introduces new OPEX and CAPEX saving factors, as its FLEX configuration capitalizes on EXFO’s flexible platform architecture to enable any testing capability from 10M to 100G, anywhere, anytime, with simple point-and-click to enable software options. This flexibility guarantees a cost-effective, future-proof offering and ensures immediate access to testing capabilities and faster service provisioning, while avoiding unnecessary costs for shipping back the test equipment. In addition, since the FTB-88100NGE and the FTB-88100G are housed in the FTB-2 Pro compact platform, they provide you with the added benefits of EXFO’s FTB Ecosystem—including EXFO Connect automated, cloud-based asset and test data management, in addition to EXFO’s Update Manager software utility—allowing you to streamline test operations from build-out to maintenance.
Powerful, yet Simple
Regardless of the fact that high-speed technologies and next-generation networks are becoming more and more complex, the FTB-88100NGE and FTB-88100G Power Blazer modules address all field-testing needs up to 100 Gbit/s without sacrificing simplicity. Thanks to EXFO’s highly intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), streamlined procedures and predefined configurations, it requires minimal to no training for new users. With unmatched connectivity via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet or USB ports, the FTB-2 Pro Windows-based platform is accessible in any environment and at any time, reducing unnecessary Tier-2 technician dispatching and truck rolls to remote sites. In addition, the FTB-500 platform allows you to customize your testing solution. Combine the FTB-88100NGE and the FTB-88100G Power Blazer modules with any EXFO optical module for fiber characterization and OSNR qualification, and run them simultaneously to speed up testing and accelerate time to service.
• 10M-to-100G compact multiservice ﬁeld-test solution addressing testing, troubleshooting and performance assessment requirements of next-generation networks
• Comprehensive and fully integrated test solution covering OTN, Ethernet and SONET/SDH technologies
• Cost-effective, scalable and future-proof module with 10M-to-100G flexible offering, as well as CFP and CFP2 transceiver coverage—no hardware upgrade, no return to factory required
• Unprecedented testing simplicity requiring minimum training for new users and maintaining a consistent experience from the lab to the ﬁeld
• Packet synchronization turn-up and troubleshooting (SyncE/1588 PTP)
• True wire-speed, stateful TCP throughput based on RFC 6349 for undisputable SLA enforcement of Ethernet services
• 10G Dual Port Ethernet capabilities for simultaneous traffic generation and analysis at 100 % wire-speed at any packet size
• Efficiently assesses Fibre Channel networks with best-in-class coverage via 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x and 10x interfaces
• FTB Ecosystem and EXFO Connect-compatible with software upgrade manager, as well as automated cloud-based asset and test data management capabilities
• OTN, SONET/SDH and Ethernet bit-error-rate testing (BERT) with real-time pass/fail status, quick action buttons, clear results and assorted notiﬁcations
• 100% line-rate testing of IP traffic at up to 100G and faster Ethernet service activation with EtherSAM (ITU-T Y.1564) service configuration and performance tests, complemented by Remote Discovery, Smart Loopback and Dual Test Set capabilities
• Housed in either the compact FTB-2 Pro or the FTB-500 platform and complemented with integrated optical tools, battery operation, power-up and restore, remote access, GPS capabilities and test reports
• Offers EXFO TFv−Test Function Virtualization, including FTB Anywhere floating licenses and FTB OnDemand time-based licenses