EXFO's FiberBasix 50 series meets your basic day-to-day test requirements while helping you stay within budget. These worry-free, straightforward handheld testers enable accurate measurement of signal attenuation during fiber-optic cable installation.
The FiberBasix 50 series includes two highly convenient instruments:
The ELS-50 Light Source, combining up to three wavelengths in a single configuration
The EPM-50 Power Meter, which offers high accuracy and referencing capabilities
ELS-50 Light Source: Multiwavelength Capability
EXFO’s ELS-50 Light Source provides excellent stability and high measurement accuracy for up to three singlemode wavelengths or two multimode wavelengths. It is the perfect complement to the FiberBasix 50 EPM-50 Power Meter when it comes to measuring attenuation on fiber-optic links.
EPM-50 Power Meter: High Accuracy and Easy Referencing
The EPM-50 Power Meter provides highly accurate power measurements, as well as reference value setting capabilities. It offers power autonomy of 300 hours, for reliable, long-lasting performance in the field.
FiberBasix 50 Handheld Testers deliver simple, accurate measurement of signal attenuation during fiber-optic cable installation. Buy the ELS-50 Light Source or EPM-50 Power Meter individually, or choose from five test kits designed for specific users/testing needs: LAN, outside plant, contractors, FTTH and CATV.
• Easy-to-use interface for error-free testing
• Interchangeable connectors, for first-class flexibility
• Cost-effective, rugged and highly reliable
• Ideal for testing and troubleshooting optical premises networks
• Five test kits to choose from: LAN, outside plant, contractor, FTTH and CATV
• Link-loss characterization (ELS-50 Light Source)
• Power measurement (EPM-50 Power Meter)